This forum is for Trading Performance Members to add questions or topics to be discussed during the monthly session.

2021.12.22 – SESSION 30 – TRADING PERFORMANCE

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by Sherri Locke 1 month ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

The recording of the Trading Performance Session from earlier today is ready to view. Enjoy!

Dan Shaw
      Participant
      @dkshaw@gmail.com

Hi John,

I’m listening to the backlog of performance sessions and you touched upon a very important topic that I succumb to and that is the topic of humans having access to more information than we have ever had before. And all of this information makes it more difficult to “act”. We can only make decisions if we have a limited amount of information. If we make everything important, then nothing is important.
      Given that statement, I am hoping you can elaborate on this a bit more.
      Question: With so many books out there that you have read, are there any books that you felt were essential in your journey? Or, if you had to do it over again, would you instead focus less on passively reading and more on putting in the time, learning the trades, understanding the market, and asking questions? You’ve mentioned some trading books, but I know also that Tony Robbins’ book, Awaken the Giant Within was instrumental for you.
      P.S For those interested, the June 2020 Trading Performance Session covers some great topics including this one above.

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Please post your questions or topics for discussion in the REPLY TO box below, 48 hours prior to the live session.

To request a coaching session during the live trading performance session, please click here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.