This forum is for Trading Performance Members to add questions or topics to be discussed during the monthly session.

2021.11.24 – SESSION 29 – TRADING PERFORMANCE

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by virginie afota 1 week, 3 days ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

virginie afota
      Participant
      @virginie.afota@gmail.com
      APM2

Dear John,

I have a question on the room for intuition in our trading.

For example, sometimes in the market outlook, you describe the objective technical analysis but you might also have an opinion. Today, for example, as far as I am concerned there is no hard evidence of a change of positioning on the RUT but at the same time the RUT is not behaving as I would have expected. So my intuition would lead me to a more bearish stance than the objective technical analysis.

When do you take those “hunches” into consideration, when not ?

Many thanks

Virginie

Ron van Steenoven
      Participant
      @ronvs@rvsa.ca

Hi John,

I was hoping you might spend some time discussing your overall process as a professional (subjective) trader. What are the steps you typically do before a trade? What are the steps you would do during a trade? And what are the steps you do after a trade? I have gleaned pieces of these steps from the various sources on this site but I think it would be helpful to see it as one complete package/sequence.

Thanks,

Ron

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Please post your questions or topics for discussion in the REPLY TO box below, 48 hours prior to the live session.

To request a coaching session during the live trading performance session, please click here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.