This forum is for Trading Performance Members to add questions or topics to be discussed during the monthly session.

2021.04.28 – SESSION 22 – TRADING PERFORMANCE

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by John Locke 1 month ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

John Locke
      Keymaster
      @john-locke
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Locke In Your Success CoachAPM2Trade JournalsUltimate Income Trader Workshop

What specific challenge are you having?

I believe I look for excitement and thrill in my trading while I believe I should look at it more like a work than a game.

How is that a challenge for you now?

I tend to look for “coups” or trades with outsized returns. That leads me to take too much risk and not take my profits early enough.

How long have you had this challenge?

Ongoing

What have you done in the past to overcome the challenge?

Write daily journals in each trade. I treat my trading as a business in the sense where I have a consistent routine, I write journals, I write extensive trading plans. I have this new idea where I could do a one lot trade for fun while I do the rest of my ……end text

Jenica Locke
      Keymaster
      @Holzschuh8Jenica

The video index for this session is now ready to view. Enjoy!

Jenica Locke
      Keymaster
      @Holzschuh8Jenica

The recording of the Trading performance session from earlier today is ready to view. Enjoy!

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

The Mental Game of Trading: A System for Solving Problems with Greed, Fear, Anger, Confidence, and Discipline is the recommended reading for this month!

This book is a step-by-step system for mastering trading psychology. Think about your most costly and recurring trading mistakes. Chances are that they’re related to common errors such as chasing price, cutting winners short, forcing mediocre trades, and overtrading. Learn to recognize them and solve them!

Get more information on this book at: https://amzn.to/3svAnbq

Jenica Locke
      Keymaster
      @Holzschuh8Jenica

Please post your questions or topics for discussion in the REPLY TO box below, 48 hours prior to the live session.

To request a coaching session during the live trading performance session, please click here.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.