This forum is for Trading Performance Members to add questions or topics to be discussed during the monthly session.

2019.09.30 – Session 3 – Trading Performance

2 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Sherri Locke 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

The recording of Episode 3 – Making Good Decisions of Trading Performance Sessions from earlier today is ready to view from the Trading Performance Dashboard. Enjoy!

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux

I wanted to give early notice about this fantastic book I will be referencing during the next Trading Performance session called

Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts

I chose this book because it outlines the process of making great decisions in stressful, probability-based settings where the outcome is unknown. A situation we face regularly as traders.

I love this book because it also highlights the critical skill of properly interpreting feedback in situations where the results of your actions and decisions are highly correlated with luck.

A problem we often face as traders is that we sometimes do all the right things and lose, and we sometimes make completely irresponsible decisions and win. When this happens, it is very easy to misinterpret our actions and set ourselves up for bigger problems down the road.

This is a must read for any trader! A critical topic that we will be diving into with our trader performance members.

If you would like to read this book, click this link: Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux

Please post your questions or topics for discussion in the REPLY TO box below, 48 hours prior to the live session.

To request a coaching session during the live trading performance session, please click here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.