This forum is where traders can go to review inspirational messages to motivate and inspire themselves and others.

I only execute trades with good probabilities and risk reward ratios.

4 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Sherri Locke 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

“It requires a great deal of boldness and a great deal of caution to make a great fortune, and when you have it, it requires ten times as much skill to keep it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux

“It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much money you lose when you’re wrong.” – George Soros

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux

“If the risk-reward ratio is right, you can make big money buying trouble.”

“In this business if you’re good, you’re right six times out of ten. You’re never going to be right nine times out of ten.” -Peter Lynch

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux

“It’s impossible” said pride. “It’s risky.” said experience. “It’s pointless.” said reason. “Give it a try.” whispered the HEART.” – Unknown

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux

“Sometimes we know in our bones what we really need to do, but we’re afraid to do it. Taking a chance and stepping beyond the safety of the world we’ve always know is the only way to grow, though and without risk there is no reward.” – Wil Wheaton

“I am not where I am because of luck. I am where I am because I took risks others weren’t willing to take. The world rewards the risk-takers. It always has. It always will.” – Dan Pearce

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.