This forum is for GO and PRO Members to post specific questions on the trading strategies for the live sessions regularly scheduled for Monday mornings at 9:30 AM ET.

2021.07.26– SESSION 838 – OPTIONS TRADING FOR INCOME

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Sherri Locke 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

The recording of the Options Trading for Income by the Guidelines from earlier today is ready to view. Enjoy!

Dave Nadeau
      Participant
      @dave.nadeau@live.com

ONE Shortcut – Check Downside

Hi All, most everyone likely knows and uses this, but I wanted to share for people who might be newer to Option Net Explorer (ONE).

Here’s an easy way to check your 8% downside risk with a couple of clicks on your Risk Graph in ONE:

Dan McDevitt
      Participant
      @dmcdevitt@comcast.net

Hi John,

It doesn’t appear the Rock trade is being reviewed regularly on OTFI. There was a review of the July trade on July 12 which only picked up the trade position from July 6 but the Rock hadn’t been reviewed on OTFI since showing the closure of the May trade on May 17.  I know it wasn’t planned to review every trade every week but when you do, I had thought it would catch up positions since the last time it was reviewed. So just curious if something changing with how you review the Rock.

Rock is advanced trade and good performer so always interested in how you are trading it and your insights along the way.

Thanks

Dan

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Please post your questions or trade review requests for this session at least 48 hours prior to the live session so we can prepare the most complete and detailed answers for you! Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.