This forum is for GO and PRO Members to post specific questions on the trading strategies for the live sessions regularly scheduled for Monday mornings at 9:30 AM ET.

2021.07.19– SESSION 837 – OPTIONS TRADING FOR INCOME

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Sherri Locke 3 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

The Options Trading for Income by the Guidelines recording from earlier today is ready to view. Enjoy!

olufemi george
      Participant
      @olufemig@outlook.com

Hello. i have 2 questions;

1) could you kindly explain what the key differences are between v32 and m3.4u?

2) For either of these 2 strategies is it possible to trade just 1 lot?  when i looked at the types of adjustments made especially to the front longs, it didn’t seem possible but would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks

Dave Nadeau
      Participant
      @dave.nadeau@live.com

Just a quick THANK YOU.  Posting the most recent OTFI *before* the archived content for a given year (e.g. 2021) is a HUGE help!  Towards the end of the year, my browser tends to slow waaay down in those archives as each session is loaded on the web page.

This way that you are doing it is quick and efficient.  It’s much appreciated!

— Dave Nadeau

Sherri Locke
        Keymaster
        @KDAKSj4ux
        Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Thank you so much for the feedback! We greatly appreciate it and are thrilled the change has made your member experience even better!

Jenica Locke
      Keymaster
      @Holzschuh8Jenica

Please post your questions or trade review requests for this session at least 48 hours prior to the live session so we can prepare the most complete and detailed answers for you! Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.