This forum is for GO and PRO Members to post specific questions on the trading strategies for the live sessions regularly scheduled for Monday mornings at 9:30 AM ET.

2020.06.29 – SESSION 782 – OPTIONS TRADING FOR INCOME

Tagged: ,

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Sherri Locke 1 year, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

The recording of the Options Trading for Income by the Guidelines for today is ready to view. Enjoy!

Tom Sadler
      Participant
      @tssadler63@yahoo.com

Hi John

I have a question about my July rock trade. I have 1400 BF on with a 1540 call. I am using the EIO model. The T+ 0 line is off and is telling me my delta is -67.

Var model says + 6 delta and new Var says +14 delta. Since Rut is below my shorts I am thinking I should be somewhat + delta . My Question is regarding the call.

My 1540 call has lost value and is only + 5.81 delta. Considering the modeling  problems when would be an appropriate time to roll call down to larger delta to cover upside ?

Thank You

Tom Sadler

virginie afota
      Participant
      @virginie.afota@gmail.com
      APM2

I looked at the July M3 as an interesting homework.

It looks like on June 16th, the price of the 1430 butterflly was particularly expensive at 15:30. Looking at the timeframe around 15:30, the price should have been closer to $4.5 than $5.9 when the adjustment was made. The 1390 butterfly we sold did not benefit from a bump in price. I believe that possibly the 1480 Put was slightly too expensive at that time.

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Please post your questions for this session at least 48 hours prior to the live session so we can prepare the most complete and detailed answers for you! Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.