This forum is to discuss tips and tricks for OptionNetExplorer (ONE)

ONE Beta Functionality

Tagged: 

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Scott Hanna 1 month, 1 week ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Scott Hanna
      Participant
      @rscotthanna@gmail.com
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016APM2Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Thank you Steven for your quick response and taking the trouble to post screen shots. I see it now

steven ganz
      Participant
      @steve@ganzfamily.com

Scott – YES, this functionality is built into the latest Beta version of ONE and I use it daily and the screenshot below will show you were it is, but essentially, after entering your planned trade or adjustment and you hit “Commit”, you simply hit the pulldown window in the lower left corner where it says “Think or Swim” and hit the “Send without Save” function and the message instantly gets sent to your TOS platform (assuming it is open at the time).

That order will then get copied to your “Order Entry Tools” > “Order Entry and Saved Orders” are and then you can click on the “Paste Order From Clip Board” button in the lower right of that screen and it will paste into your order bar.  KEEP IN MIND that IF you have multiple accounts connected to your same login – you need to be sure to have the account you want this order to go into as the currently ACTIVE Account.

Hope this helps:

Scott Hanna
      Participant
      @rscotthanna@gmail.com
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016APM2Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

The stable version of ONE has a feature where you can “Send without commit” a modeled trade. This sends the order to the Windows clip board which you can then paste it into TOS. I can’t find this feature in the Beta version. Does anyone know if this capability is available in the Beta version and perhaps I am just not looking in the correct place?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.