This forum is for Market Outlook Members to post specific questions or topics to be discussed during the live sessions regularly scheduled for Sunday evenings at 9 PM ET.

2021.05.16 – SESSION 99– MARKET OUTLOOK

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Jenica Locke 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Jenica Locke
      Keymaster
      @Holzschuh8Jenica

The recording of the Market Outlook session from earlier today is ready to view. Enjoy!

virginie afota
      Participant
      @virginie.afota@gmail.com
      APM2

Dear John,

1. When looking at recent price action, I feel that we can argue for more downside or more upside next week. Would you be able to address both cases and provide your best guess and indications for a change of opinion?
      2. What would be your expectations on move amplitudes ? My own expectations would be larger ATR if the market sells off and a smaller moves if it continues to go up next week, indicating a continuation of the current sideways trend.
      3. If you have time, would you address what configuration you would start a new trade with, depending on each scenario. Given the uncertainty, I would personally choose a longer DTE than shorter DTE (maybe 35 or 40 which at this volatility level is equivalent to a more usual 56DTE).

Many thanks

Virginie

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Please post your questions or topics for discussion below in the REPLY TO text box below 48 hours prior to the live session. Thank you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.