This forum is where we welcome any trading related topic to be posted!

ONE backtest data

Tagged: 

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Cynthia Sarver 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Cynthia Sarver
      Participant
      @wawd@yahoo.com
      Blog WriterGoing to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016APM2 LIVE AttendeeSuccessful Options Trader of the Month30 Day Affirmation ChallengeTrade Journals

Kurt – you are correct. ONE cannot display the current day’s data other than the live data. This is from the ONE User Guide:
      “No Intra-Day data is available for that portion of the Live trading day already past due to exchange rules – such data will only be available after the open of the next trading day (when it technically becomes “historical” data).”
      Hope this helps!
      -cindy

David Rufenacht
      Participant
      @davidruf@att.net

I believe this link will get you there. I don’t know enough to contribute but I’ve learned a lot observing what others are sharing.

https://join.skype.com/GWfgKcyVqGBE

John Locke
      Keymaster
      @john-locke
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Locke In Your Success CoachAPM2Trade JournalsUltimate Income Trader Workshop

Kurt I don’t think that is the case but not sure. There is a group called ONE & OV Software on skype. You should be able to find it on a search. They can answer ONE questions more quickly

Kurt K
      Participant
      @fxmankk@gmail.com
      30 Day Affirmation Challenge

I used ONE for some back testing 3 or 4 years ago, and I seem to remember that you can’t go back in time until the following day. For example, I could not look at how my positions looked at 3pm today until tomorrow morning. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.