This forum is for traders to share information on any of the Enriching sessions.

Performance Parking Portfolio

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by John Locke 1 year, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Steven Ganz
      Participant
      @steve@ganzfamily.com

Here are some of my questions about the Performance Parking Portfolio:

• Do you focus only/mainly on Dividend stocks for this or ONLY ETF’s?
      • What criteria do you look for:
      ○ Profitable?
      ○ PE?
      ○ Cashflow?
      ○ % paid out to divs?
      • Do you sell puts on things you want to buy?
      • Do you cover your positions for extra juice?
      • Do you collar any of them for protection?
      Do you shoot for a % of Parking vs. Actively traded?

John Locke
        Keymaster
        @john-locke
        Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Locke In Your Success CoachAPM2Trade JournalsUltimate Income Trader Workshop

“The” Performance Parking Portfolio utilizes ETF’s only. It is intended as an alternative to keeping cash, or to be a “Parking Place” for money not being utilized in options trading therefore it’s intent is to be hands off and stable while making more than what we could make in a money market, not to maximize returns. The EFT’s are predetermined and not all have dividends, This being the case we do not do any of the above.  I do have dividend stocks and such but that is in a different account allocation.

Michael Teague
      Participant
      @mdteague05@bellsouth.net

Okay, I have a few more questions please:

1. This is a strategy using ETFs, equities and options as the investment?
      2. Is the enriching session the entire product/coaching session or an add on to something else?

John Locke
        Keymaster
        @john-locke
        Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Locke In Your Success CoachAPM2Trade JournalsUltimate Income Trader Workshop

The Performance Parking Portfolio utilizes ETF’s only. It is intended as an alternative to keeping cash, or to be a “Parking Place” for money not being utilized in options trading.

The Enriching Session is the entire product.

Michael Teague
      Participant
      @mdteague05@bellsouth.net

The link mentions opening an account in Firstrade.  Without knowing the details, I am not sure I understand.  I assume that is an option and not needed if someone wanted to only use TOS?

Thanks,  Mike

John Locke
        Keymaster
        @john-locke

TOS is fine now. At the time the program was developed, TOS was charging $5 per stock trade which really eats into returns, especially with smaller accounts. Since then TOS has gone commission free on most ETF’s

Sherri Locke
      Keymaster
      @KDAKSj4ux
      Going to The Trading Triangle LIVE 2016Ultimate Income Trader Workshop

Please post any comments or questions on this session in this forum. Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.